Wednesday, March 9, 2011

I'm finally understanding the photography/model industry

I've debated on when and where to write comments.  I've been a photographer for many years and have met hundreds if not thousands in the business - models, photographers, makeup artists, stylists, web masters etc.  There is a real distorted vision tht most people have that are IN the business as well as an unnecessary bad perception of the business from people that are NOT in the business.

I am starting to formulate my vision based on years of dealing with this all.  Most of it's positive although the bad belly side of the biz is somewhat disgusting.

This will be a start to a book. This will help me think it out in the beginning stages of relating experiences to others.

Stay tuned..

No comments:

Post a Comment